You will find on this site:
- a list of wines available, together with the sales terms,
- a vintage chart,
- a list of links, especially to wine estates which we support.
The wines, except Bordeaux wines, come directly from estates representing all the french wine regions and some European neighbouring countries. Most of these estates use Bio or Biodynamic viticultural methods.
The wines are mainly tasted at the vineyards and selected according to the following criteria :
- pleasant-tasting wines,
- good expression of the vineyard, of the grapes,
- if possible no use of artificial chemical products in the vineyards, gentle working-over of the soil,
- wines produced from ripe grapes harvested by hand,
- wine-making using natural yeast, minimum sulfuring and without altering the acid level whenever possible,
- gentle aging and very slight fining and filtering whenever necessary before bottling.
- Champagne region, Bouzy in winter.
Summer & Autumn
invinetis.com by COT Inc., Lorient (France)
Site has been working since September1999