You will find on this site:
- a list of french wines available on sale, together with an order form,
- a vintage chart and a list of links.
The sales wine-list is regularly updated and renewed twice a year (in Autumn and in Spring).
The wines, which come directly from the producers, are tasted at the vineyards and selected according to the following criteria:
- pleasant-tasting wines,
- good expression of the grape and the vineyard,
- reasonable growing methods and respect of the soil,
- wines produced from ripe grapes, with natural wine-making methods and as little intervention as possible.
The aim of this site, although being commercial, is to resemble a wine-buying or wine-tasting club of a human dimension.
"Vine grower from Rully", Alain Longet's statue which opens the road to the Côte Chalonnaise (Bouzeron, Rully, Mercurey, Givry, Montagny).
invinetis.com by COT Inc., Lorient (France)
Site has been working since September1999