You will find on this site:
- a list of french wines available on sale, together with an order form,
- a vintage chart and a list of links.
The sales wine-list is regularly updated and renewed twice a year (in Autumn and in Spring).
The wines, which come directly from the producers, are tasted at the vineyards and selected according to the following criteria:
- pleasant-tasting wines,
- good expression of the grape and the vineyard,
- reasonable growing methods and respect of the soil,
- wines produced from ripe grapes, with natural wine-making methods and as little intervention as possible.
The aim of this site, although being commercial, is to resemble a wine-buying or wine-tasting club of a human dimension.
"Vine grower from Rully", Alain Longet's statue which opens the road to the Côte Chalonnaise (Bouzeron, Rully, Mercurey, Givry, Montagny).
Autumn & Winter
invinetis.com by COT Inc., Lorient (France)
Site has been working since September1999